Foreign Currency Savings Account
We share news on Foreign Currency Savings Account. This Foreign Currency Savings Account is obtained from OCBC bank Singapore. Their Foreign Currency Savings Account is called Global Savings Account.
Welcome to Singapore Savings Account Rates. We are passionate about Singapore savings account rates and that is why we are presenting Foreign Currency Savings Account today.
Foreign Currency Savings Account rates are shown for your information about financial investments in Singapore. It is in your interest to re-confirm bank rates before you spend your money in any shape or form.
This foreign currency savings account offers you transactional flexibility, competitive rates and the opportunity to diversify your investments into major currencies. Benefit from three account types, each designed to meet your specific requirements with this foreign currency savings account.
With no exchange control restrictions in Singapore, your funds can be easily remitted in and out of the country.
Foreign Currency Savings Account Benefits
* Access nine (9) major global currencies with one account
* Monthly statements showing your transaction details
* Interest bearing account
* Start with just one currency or more
* Make subsequent placements in other foreign currencies with ease
Foreign Currency Savings Account Requirements
* Minimum age is 21 years old
* Minimum initial deposit in 5,000 units of the respective foreign currencies except HKD50,000 or JPY500,000 e.g. USD5,000, GBP5,000 is required to open the account.
Foreign Currency Savings Account Fees
* No monthly account fee or service charge
* Account closure fee: US$20 (or equivalent) for account closed within 6 months of opening
* Excess fee: minimum charge of US$5 or equivalent (AUD 10, EUR 5, HKD 40, JPY 700, NZD 12, GBP 4, CHF 8, USD 5, CAD 8)
* Exchange rates
Foreign Currency Savings Account Interest Rates (Selected call deposit interest rates)
AUD minimum 5000 = 3.53 per annum
NZD minimum 5000 = 1.40 per annum
Note that Singapore Foreign Currency Savings Account rates are subject to change without notice at discretion of the bank entity or finance company.
We hope you discover bank account rates of interest to you. Keep reading Singapore Savings Account Rates, for new and the best financial rates information about selected savings deposit accounts in Singapore.