OCBC Islamic Monthly Savings Account
In today's Singapore Savings Account Rates post, we bring you Singapore's OCBC Islamic Monthly Savings Account - the OCBC Al-Wadi'ah Monthly Savings Account.
OCBC Al-Wadi'ah Islamic Monthly Savings Account (Singapore) is syariah-compliant. For the Haj, marriage, or for your child's education, Al-Wadi'ah Monthly Savings Account helps achieve savings goals while protecting beliefs.
OCBC Islamic Monthly Savings Account (Singapore) helps you save a fixed amount every month for 24 months using the Shariah concept of Al-Wadi'ah Yad Dhamanah (Guaranteed Safe Custody) and the potential to earn Hibah which is 4 times higher than usual savings or current account rates.
Benefits of OCBC Islamic Monthly Savings Account:
- Potential to earn 4x higher hibah than a usual savings or current account
- Receive the full principal sum plus potential hibah in case of early withdrawal
- 24 months savings period
- Fixed monthly savings amount of as low as S$100 (S$50 via mail-in application)
- No monthly account fees
Eligibility for OCBC Islamic Monthly Savings Account:
- Individuals aged 5 years old and above
- For individual less than 18 years old, a trust account will be opened with parent(s)/guardian(s) who must be at least 21 years old
- Minimum monthly savings of S$100 (S$50 via mail-in application) and in incremental multiples of S$10, and maximum is S$5,000
Thanks for reading Singapore Savings Account Rates, where we bring you the latest and best Singapore savings account rates.
Singapore Savings Account Rates